Saturday, September 17, 2005

What I Learned at Fashion Week


Every year UPS sponsors ten upcoming designers. In September, they show spring and summer collections. This is the best guy they picked. {Left pics.) If you care, his name is Gary Graham and he is way cute.



























On the left here is a tiny girl's dresses: the Doo Ri line. She is way cool. And on the right is a Heatherette Outfit. They are way outlandish. They send models out in a v-formation and shit. Ain't nobody doing that.






I covered these shows in a fashion blog: zoozoom.com Check it the F out.

Lastly, I would like to say that I took a shitload of pictures and not a one of them are really up in this piece because they are not very good.

Here are a few sentences of Xenia writing for you:

I left the party early.
This was a decision I made.
Sometimes I see the color white and I feel sorry for myself.
And then I hear a good song and it is okay.
I would not find it strange or surprising if I found out I was wrong about everything.
Everything meaning, if I found out I was not five foot one,
that I had never been in love,
that I did not like red meat,
that I was not that sympathetic after all.
No, I wouldn't be surprised.

3 comments:

tront said...

I like the girl in the dress.

T-Storms said...

i thought you were six foot one. that's weird...

Xenia said...

many folk think i am tall.