Thursday, September 15, 2005

Trent and Romeo Do the Internet A Madcap Romp through "the world wide web"


First: My dad posted this comment on trent's blog about kentucky sans name:
" At 4:52 PM, Anonymous said…
What's going to Kentucky without Fried Chicken?"

Then dad replied to Trent's hello like THIS: At 4:54 PM, RIV said…

Oldies but bloggies...Hello to you too

This is what ensued:

Riv1208: Hey...
Two Lb E: How's it going? Thanks for the blog comment
Riv1208: supposed to be anon
Riv1208: but welcome
Riv1208: Was that you in the picture in Kentucky?
Two Lb E: on the steps? yeah that's me.
Riv1208: never had a chance to meet you yet...
Two Lb E: I know, I'm sad. Xenia said i should come and visit soon
Riv1208: If only for Xenias toochache..I would have been to the concert....her teeth has a mind of its own
Riv1208: wisdom tooth is a misnomer
Two Lb E: I know, I was really sad we couldn't do the show. I think we'll do another one soon on another monday, we just have to figure out enough time to practice
Riv1208: looking forward to it...
Two Lb E: has xenia given you our new song yet? it's our best yet
Riv1208: No..actually she never gave me any of the songs...I stole it from her....I'll try to steal the new one next time I see her..
Two Lb E: good idea
Riv1208: she's too busy these days...that;s what she said.
Two Lb E: yeah I agree

It should also be noted that I am thinking of changing the title of my blog to: "Thanks for Reading my Blog, trent and Jake"

2 comments:

tront said...

Is he gonna come to my birthday party? Can you bring some sisters?

M said...

Hey Xenia, I read your blog too. Keep writing... it's thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated.