Friday, September 23, 2005

DOROTHY TEN TEN AND JULIEANNE



Hello universe and vast oceans of people cruising this page. I am on the right here in this geometric wonder of a sweatshirt. It turns out I suck at html and I wish all of these letters were at least 36 pt. Can someone help me with that? Wait, I just made it a teeny bit bigger now.

It should be known that I wish all of my friends read my freaking blog. And I will tell you why,too. Because I am always working at my new job and I want everyone who loves the internet to be in on my secret life, which you will find out if you cruise my blog like a magic eye poster.

I am going to lay down now.

Tomorrow we are having a party. I realized I don't know how to hang around and do nothing anymore. I used to be good at it. Now I am a little sucky at it. I want to go to the big ass lake in Prospect Park and retrace my steps so I can understand how I got to this point in my life and recuperate happily and steadily into being able to always take a rocket ship to the top of the atmosphere and see myself a long time ago, walking slowly up to this very point. I figured this picture was a good starting point.

5 comments:

tront said...

Does writing tickets count as doing nothing? I guess not. It's writing tickets.

Anonymous said...

I forgot how to sit around and do nothing when I stopped smoking weed. I never quite got it back. Though I found you can replace it with doing almost nothing.

"Hey, you wanna see a skinny, white boy do the robot?"

"Yeah!
...
Oh, I thought you meant Gil and you were just going to make him do it."

"No, it's a video."

There are strange people all around me.

annie said...

does sleeping count as doing nothing? what if while you are sleeping you are getting a lot of stuff done? what i'm saying is, i dream about getting stuff done. to do nothing, i suggest the beach, beatch.

Xenia said...

Do you guys remember that book about the Sideways School? Wayside stories or something? There was a girl named Sherri who only learned in her sleep so her teacher was careful not to wake her. I loved that story. I think I'd like to get that book.

Xenia said...

Do you guys remember that book about the Sideways School? Wayside stories or something? There was a girl named Sherri who only learned in her sleep so her teacher was careful not to wake her. I loved that story. I think I'd like to get that book.