Monday, September 05, 2005



Sinus Infeck Yourself

I moved out of Manhattan on Wednesday and have only been sleeping something like three - five hours a night.








This is the sky I moved away from.














This is the window I do not look out of anymore.













Except that this is all very melodramatic because I know the people who moved into the apartment and I can go there whenever I want.


Now I am f'in sick and f'in sad. All of my roomates went to the beach, but I stayed here because I have not been alone for six days and it is drivin me nuts. (Not pirate slang.)

Let me tell you something. I walked into my new house (I love my new house) and this is what was left of my packing:

That's right folks... That's a care bear in an ash tray and a hello kitty who hello-face planted. Oh, and an orange lion named Art who seems to just be copying off of the HK, which is why I have less sympathy. (Artsy Fartsy performance.) Don't tell Mark Deutsch (owner of CB) or my dad (donator of HK). Or Jessica (Art's psychologist.)

On a serious note, I have been feeling terribly irritable and I have a hard time being a nice person. I have found only one thing to help me so far: getting Frozen capuccino's at Cafe Capri on Graham Avenue (thank you Sky) and this:

Paul Klee's Artwork

No comments: