Friday, September 16, 2005

Takes One to Know One Trent and My Dad are getting to be better and better friends

Riv1208: MP3 exclusive to all up and coming bands (amateur).- I have at least 2 nephews palying 2 different bands..but you have to be very selective.
Two Lb E: are they good?
Riv1208: I just saw the band of Xenia;s cousin in last Sunday's newspaper winning first place in the battle of the Bands in Philly.,
Two Lb E: that soudns good. do they have a website?
Riv1208: i am not sure..but most probably not..I can ask.
Two Lb E: ok, i'd like to hear them
Two Lb E: see if the talent runs in the family
Riv1208: sure did ran away from me.
Two Lb E: that's ok, are you good at karaoke?
Riv1208: you some kind of psychic?
Riv1208: only when i am drunk
Riv1208: and it takes a lot to get me drunk
Two Lb E: but when you're drunk, you're REALLY good right
Riv1208: how would i know...i was drunk
Two Lb E: gotcha, maybe next time you should get someone to tape it
Riv1208: i m an oldie...nobody wants to tape or even listen to an oldie....the last time I sang publicly was on...
Riv1208: police station ..after i was given the nth degree.,
Two Lb E: look if you ever go out to karaoke with me i'll make sure to bring a camera
Riv1208: and they all the persons I sang to the police about were all arrested.,
Two Lb E: so it worked
Riv1208: it took a while for me to stay under the witness protection program
Two Lb E: did you have to wear a mask
Two Lb E: or just move to australia
Riv1208: not really...talk to you later..gotta go to a meeting

No comments: