Thursday, May 25, 2006

People are really into building really fancy pools and then saying things like "I don't like swimming," .... "You get wet." I can't tell: do I WANT to visit LA and feel like everyone is a bunch of weird aliens or do I NOT WANT to visit LA and feel like everyone is a bunch of weird aliens... and I don't care that "PAPER" Magazine really really really likes L.A. No, I don't care at all.



I found this particular line from the article about "pools" to be like a poem:



Las Vegas-style amusements:
remote-controlled flames, sound-activated
dancing lights
and the illusion of endless water



more pictures of pools that people don't swim in



A little gift from me to you:



The above pictures showed up when i google-imaged a word. All of these imgs showed up on page three. What word do you think it was? COMMENTS PLEASE!

No comments: