Sunday, May 07, 2006

BABY EUGENE

I got a new cactus named Baby Eugene. He is a Castle Cactus with Strawflower. We are hoping to name our children Eugene Xeniason and Magenta Petersdottir, in the style of Icelandic names. Other options include the name "Stingray."

Referring to , , or



BBQ


Look at all these people not bbq'ing. If I were smarter, I'd have taken a picture in the other direction where EVERYONE was bbqing. Well, there's only one picture, so I guess you know what that means.


Well, there's the BBQ we all know and throw up in celebration of, and then there's this other kind of bbq in the park. Prospect Park is big and full of frisbees. I find that the word fun to say. Read this if you have absolutely nothing to do.

Ten Points if you find the grim reaper in this picture somewhere.



Anyway, there was supposed to be some sort of cohesive comment here, but there is nothing I can find in the pictures worth your time, so I can only tell you that I learned a new type of DJ'ing for parties today that involves teaching line dancing, a headset microphone and being allowed to sing whenever the hell you feel like it, because dammit, you're the one with the microphone. My sister needs a husband who does this type of DJ'ing. It will redefine "staying in."

1 comment:

annie said...

I LOVE talking baby names!
I want to name my first born son Shaquan Leonard and my first daughter Natalie Jane. If I have another son, I want to name him Kwaceem Pineapple.