Wednesday, July 27, 2005


Something you don't know is that I am very good at drawing with a mouse. Also I am particularly good at writing greeeting cards for children. But Hoo Hoo Cares?

On the real side of things, it should be noted that although I like my name, and am totally egotistical about the fact that I share it with a town that used to be famous for its bazillion tornadoes *not to be confused with Brazilian tornadoes (which sound like a tropical alcoholic drink i should invent), and the greek word for hospitality, *(not to be confused with hospitals or horsepitality which is a word i just thought of), I really hate it when I am the last name in people's phones, and I'm all, "Cool Awesome, Richard Simmons called me again." And he's all, "I didn't call you Xenia. You are the last number in my phone." From now on, I feel like you guys have to put this number in your phone: (858) 513-7600. Under this name: Zoobooks. Then you can accidentally order this: shit. and explain, "Oh, I don't want my kids to learn about hummingbirds, this is just the last number in my phone. Wah wah wah.

P.S. :

The coolest thing i found out is that xenia used to refer to a gift you would bring while you were travelling to foreign lands, and also to paintings on the walls in pompeii. You know pompeii, right? You've been to Busch Gardens. I have to say, my entire life has been filled with Anheiser Busch Theme Parks.




Any Hoo Hoo... God, I can't stop myself. This is a picture my friend ariel took and you know what? She is moving to San Francisco, which I had a plan to do twice until I started feeling like the world spawned from there and then I didn't want to go there anymore... but I think I secretly love it which is why I secretly want to hate it. But I don't. I'm not that good at hating.



Just Kidding. Yes i am. (See above.)

Other things to note: I think I am going to start a club called: AwesomeHouseAwesomeJobGreatSpaceNoCryLaughALot.

You wanna?

5 comments:

tront said...

sure

annie said...

xenia,
you make good blog.
annie

ps what about when you laugh till you cry

Xenia said...

of course you can laugh until you cry! yippee

annie said...

YO XENIA
Jess was just singing a pretty song to me that she is meant to record with Jeffrey. Remember Jeffrey and Trent's argument over whose band would be better? I was thinking you 2 should just get together and cut out the chumps. You go girls!
Annie

tront said...

annie you suck. that wasn't an argument.