Friday, July 07, 2006

People are really into building really fancy pools and then saying things like "I don't like swimming," .... "You get wet." I can't tell: do I WANT to visit LA and feel like everyone is a bunch of weird aliens or do I NOT WANT to visit LA and feel like everyone is a bunch of weird aliens... and I don't care that "PAPER" Magazine really really really likes L.A. No, I don't care at all.



I found this particular line from the article about "pools" to be like a poem:



Las Vegas-style amusements:
remote-controlled flames, sound-activated
dancing lights
and the illusion of endless water



more pictures of pools that people don't swim in



A little gift from me to you:



The above pictures showed up when i google-imaged a word. All of these imgs showed up on page three. What word do you think it was? COMMENTS PLEASE!

5 comments:

annie said...

"teen dreamboat"?

listen, go to LA. at the very least, the weather is nice, there are some good record stores and everyone thinks you are really cool once they find out that you aren't an aspiring actress. In LA being an elementary school teacher is considered "totally rad!!! WOWWWWW"

IT IS LIKE A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE THERE, XENIA

....now to click the wheelchair

Jeffrey Max said...

I'm about to go to LA for a week. Is there something special I should do? Do you want me to try and pee in one of these pools?

tront said...

"Jizz In The Hair"

T-Storms said...

rash?

Xenia said...

is it embarrassing that i've been trying to remember what word i searched for in the last two weeks and i can't? Huh? is it?