Monday, January 02, 2006

My Goddaughter
This is Arianna Bianca Marmol. My grandmother didn't like that name, so on the first card she gave to my cousin after she had a baby she wrote this on the envelope:

"Baby Marmol"

Grandma prefers these names: Melody and Ramon.

I also found a list of things that Trent and I compiled called:
Nice Things to Say to Someone:

1. "You're the smartest."
2. "You're my best friend AND my boyfriend."
3. "Nice boobies."
4. "Your mom should run for governor. She's hot."
5. "You just turned into American Pie."
6. "Nice Sandwich."
7. "Would you eat regular-flavored pills if you were a cat?"
8. "Trent Butt Plug."
9. "Maybe you should eat candy only."

ALSO: Peter moves out of my house today and though I look forward to having Brian move in, (even though he's running around Jamaica right now and I can't get a hold of him), I cried a bit more than I thought I would when he left. It was the sad.

Here is a word he made up that is gross: "Butt Wedgy Dingleberries."

Grossssssss!

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

tront said...

3. "Nice boobies."
4. "Your mom should run for governor. She's hot."
5. "You just turned into American Pie."

I have a hard time figuring out where these came from. The rest, OK, but these?

I hope it's the right Jamaica....

Xenia said...

I said three and four and I'm pretty sure you responded to me with five though it's all kind of hazy and smells like nag champa.

Anonymous said...

When Peter says "peck peck" it is both disgusting and enchanting -kind of like Shakira.

Also,did you know that the word "widget" is to law students what "pedagogy" is to liberal artsy students? a law student told me.

look in a dictionary for exact meanings.

i love you.

jessica