Thursday, December 22, 2005

XMAS

Magazine subscriptions are ruling holiday presents. It's too bad that Governor Shwarzeneger (sp?) denied Snoop Dogg's plea to change that Crip dude's sentence from death penalty to life in "prizzle." Conan made that joke and kept saying "What eez thees Preezle?" in an Arnold Voice. Try it. You'll love it.

Also: Here is what they are cutting to minimize the deficit: Medicaid, Medicare, Student Loan Subsidies, and Child Support. Oh, and they are promoting marriage. Okay....

Guilty Pleasure: Watched Mona Lisa Smile and liked it. Maybe it was the clothes. And it made smoking look cool and i love / hate when movies do that.

Little thing: They are bringing in Wildlife Experts from government to teach them how to disperse crows in upstate NY.

Big Thing: Essentially President Bush's warrantless phone tapping executive order (9/14/01) is the greatest fear of the creator's of the constitution. In the news today they brought up that since many of the people whose phones have been tapped did not know they were being spied on, they can't press charges. Checks and balances out the window. I think that Federal Judge Robertson who resigned is bueno.

Last thing: New Years Eve is my favorite holiday.

New Years Resolution: Dancing once a week as a cardiovascular workout. Suggestions where?

*Later Beeotch

3 comments:

tront said...

there's a place near me to dance called utopia. it's utopia

annie said...

hey xenie,
i also liked that movie cause of the costumes. also my art history prof consulted on it and julie roberts came to our class once.
i think at utopia you have to be 26 to go. maybe we could get fake ids/ i know a guy.
hasta luego
annie

Anonymous said...

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

While I was browsing the Internet for ways to boost my website exposure, I read about how effective offline media is for getting additional exposure. Since online media advertising has become so competitive, I thought I will complement the online marketing efforts of my products with offline media advertising like newspaper and magazine advertising. This can be the best way to get a wider coverage for a website and draw additional traffic. I think it is a great marketing strategy to use both online and offline advertising to get more customers.

I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for solutions to get me-ore traffic to their website.