Monday, August 08, 2005

This one is Serious
So now I found this dream apartment, that is amazing, although I have heard from a trusted source that Greenpoint is the most polluted place in the universe. But we are waiting until Monday to see if we get it and it is nerve-wrecking. (Though it helped to hand deliver all of our documents and separate them with tabs in a squash-colored binder.)

But this is the thing: first of all, everyone keeps telling me how my job is riding on some totally unreliable things, which scares me. Second of all, I would rather be private about a lot of things, but I can tell you this much. I don't know why one of my g-mail accounts won't work at all, why I haven't seen Trent in four days...

I can't stop eating pancakes and I need help.

I wanted to add pictures, but they won't let me.

No comments: